- Primary: Teens and young females.
- Secondary: Preschool.
A phenomenal social media presence across You Tube and many others.
Molang was originally created by the Korean designer Hye-Ji Yoon and became popular as an emoticon.
The TV show is produced and distributed by the French independent animation studio Millimages.
Molang is an affectionate and humorous look at the relationship between an eccentric, joyful, and enthusiastic rabbit and a shy discreet and emotional little chick, Piu Piu. The series explores Molang and Piu Piu’s everyday life with warmth and humor, it’s about friendship and happiness!
The TV series is already on air in 190+ territories and the property is represented by more than 75 licensees around the world and over 850 product SKUs.
In just 4 years :
• Global exposure: On air in 190 territories, Netflix worldwide
• 75+ Licensees worldwide, 850 product SKUs
• 3 million fans on social media
• 600k daily views on YouTube
• 10 billion views on GIPHY
• Social Media Success
• Merchandising Brand
• TV Bestseller (4 seasons, 9 specials, 13 music video clips, 6h additional content)
• Digital webseries
• For more information please visit the official website
Happiness, Friendship & Empathy
A socially positive brand: In a normal everyday life,
Molang is a constant reminder of good mood and positivity
Brand Cooperations & Activities:
• Honey&Butter macarons (USA)
• Kumoya Pop-up café (Singapore)
• Ambassador for cleaner oceans, Aquarium (Paris – France)
• McDonald’s (France)
• Gift for Life, Non-profit organisation (France)
75+ licensees worldwide for example bed, bath, books, apparel, stationery, gifts and many more.